Contract - 6 months INSIDE IR35
We are currently recruiting for an SOC Lead to work on an inital 6 month contract with a civil service organisation in central London.
SOC Team Lead undertakes a broad range of information and IT Security activities. The role has wide ranging responsibilities for Technical IT security covering business as usual activities and projects and leads/develops a team of Security analysts/specialists providing service.
The SOC Lead remains responsible for security monitoring service and provides Level 2 and 3 security incident response, threat assessment and vulnerability management across the DEFRA estate providing both upward and downward communications. Additionally, the role takes ownership of relevant 3rd party suppliers and provides continuous ownership of security risks associated with the government department.
Primary responsibilities -
* Provide operational management, continuous improvement and direction of the SOC
* Lead multi-functional security initiatives across the department and build relationships with leadership to influence change and drive constancy with configuration management security standards.
* Ensure the team stays up to date with current security vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
* Create and maintain SOC processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and playbook documentation with a goal of automating repeatable tasks within the team for optimal and efficient service delivery
* Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) achievement for all customers
* Define & own Security intelligence, vulnerability & Incident management framework process (alongside TI)
* Work directly with other SOC, IT Support & development team members on security incident containment and mitigation activities
Please click and apply to learn more.