Social Media Director - Leeds - Up to £45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading agency this is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager on a permanent basis. Working as part of the digital team, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the output across a number of client accounts.
The role is based in Yorkshire and you will also be expected to mentor junior members of the team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating multi-channel social media focused digital audits for new and existing clients;
- Developing multi-channel organic and paid social media strategies that achieve client objectives;
- Play an active role in creating new ideas the can work in tandem with the clients wider marketing strategy.
In addition, you will be expected to be a strong communicator and be able to liaise with clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Performed a similar role with an agency;
- Previously led multiple accounts with various clients;
- The ability to deliver on client expectations when needed.
This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted online and if successful you will work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.