Social Media Lead
6 Months - Possible 6-month Extension
£323 - £392 per day.
The FCA has undertaken an assessment of the role by applying the HMRC's online assessment tool (Check Employment Status for Tax). As a result of this assessment, we have determined that the role falls outside the scope of this legislation.
Hybrid Role - Working from Home and Strafford, London Office
The Social Media Lead will be responsible for developing our social media approach for all campaigns and overseeing our agency created campaigns, to ensure they meet channel best practice, while also advising on creating and optimising all assets appropriately.
A large part of the role will be working on new ideas for promoting our content and developing existing strategic work for our Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts. The role will also work closely with our in-house Design team to advise on production and development of social media assets to cover all content and events. This includes role also involves writing and editing copy for posts on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Lead on developing engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms (including paid social activity) to support the communications priorities of the FCA
- Develop and build on existing LinkedIn & Twitter social media strategies.
- Working directly with all offices of our leadership team to boost and successfully use employee advocacy practices on LinkedIn.
- Support all Digital Editors with social media channel queries while working collaboratively to establish best practice and posting consistency throughout the team.
- Plan and implement targeted social media training for the Comms division
- Work closely with the Design team to recommend a production approach for all creative social assets based on channel requirements, best practice, and our key messages.
- Review and audit all current methodology and posting conventions for Twitter and LinkedIn to establish a roadmap for updating and optimising our practices.
- Research and evaluate the latest social media trends and make recommendations for implementation across our channels
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of developing channel strategies for multiple content types