Social Media/Online Monitoring Officer
Remote for foreseeable
£14 per hour
Working with a critical division of central government, you will be working in the marketing and online social media team. Creating, proofing and posting social media content, while also reviewing and policing content on those channels. Reporting misinformation, disinformation, and even fake news.
You will also rrecommend actions to improve social content performance and conduct research around best practices, insights, social media trends.
- Experience and expert understanding of social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- Understanding of social media scheduling and analytic tools such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck and Brandwatch.
- Ability to analyse and present data and information to varied audiences.
- Outstanding expertise in creating online content.
- Background in delivering excellent customer service through online channels.
If this sound like a role that would be of interest, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.