Software Build Automation Engineer
Location Bath - Remote role
We are working with an exciting and really unique company in Bath that are now looking for a Software Build Automation Engineer to join their Platforms team. You'll help the company maintain a high-quality build and test system for their open source SDKs that their customers use to capture and report their application crashes and errors.
My clients stability monitoring dashboard helps many of the industry's leading engineering teams around the world deliver higher quality software to their users.
They built an error-monitoring tool that allows developers to identify, prioritise and replicate bugs in a time-efficient and enjoyable manner. They create an ownership mentality with all developers by enabling them to proactively see the effects of their code. This helps them address issues before these escalate, creating a joyful experience for both customers and engineers. They work with an extremely impressive list of clients all over the world with offices in Bath and San Francisco.
Your background likely includes:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience of at least 3 mainstream programming languages
- Experience of Test Automation technologies such as Appium or Selenium
- Maintenance of Continuous Integration pipelines
- A good understanding of software testing principles
- Enthusiastic team participation with strong communication and the ability to multitask
- A systematic approach to problem solving
- An eagerness to learn new skills and embrace unfamiliar technologies
Bonus points for:
- Experience of AWS Elastic Stack
- Experience of Ruby
- Experience of Cucumber/Gherkin
- Mobile application development on Android or iOS
Unique company with amazing opportunity to grow!
Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role and client.
Automation / SDKs / Elastic Stack / Software / Software Engineer / Selenium / Testing/ Mobile / SDK / Build / Appium / Growth / Permanent / Remote