- Staffordshire, England
- £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Mihai Iacob
- 27 days ago
Are you looking for a new role where you can be challenged and grow your existing skill set?
My client is looking for a software developer to develop a number of high-profile sites as well as maintain and improve back-end systems.
You will combine your development experience with product knowledge as they continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos. My client takes on people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges.
In return, you get a salary which is above market rate, the ability to work in an environment which will definitely grow your skill set and planty of opportunity to get promoted to a senior role.
Preferred skills and experience
- Enthusiasm, self motivated and a willingness to always learn.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
- High standards of work and attention to detail.
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong academic background.
- Developing and implementing software on multiple high transaction systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing systems.
- Assisting in investigating live system issues.
- Performing QA of peers code.
- Contributing to ever improving codebases and processes.