- public sector digital transformation project.
- 12-month contract, outside IR35 - West Midlands with remote working
- £250 - £280 Outside IR35
- Ability to build and deploy of Node.js applications
Talent are proud to be working on this public sector digital transformation programmes, a programme where we are urgently looking for Knowledge of the build and deployment of Node.js applications, such as Container technologies (e.g.Docker), Continuous Integration (e.g. Travis, Circle CI) to join- an immediate focus will be on a West Midlands based government project. You will be working on projects such as integration, scalability, performance optimisation and security in line.
This is a brilliant opportunity to play an active part in a growing team with continued development whilst delivering publicly critical services.
- experience of front-end framework such as Quasar, React, Vue, Angular
- experience of relational database such as Postgres
- Excellent understanding and experience of programming languages
- Knowledge of the build and deployment of Node.js applications, such as Container technologies (e.g.Docker), Continuous Integration (e.g. Travis, Circle CI) etc.
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Agile working practices
- Experience of working with third parties
- Excellent communication skills
- Work without supervision with an appetite for learning and continual improvement
- Self-motivated, conscientious, and good interpersonal skills
If this is something you feel suited to, please send in your up to date CV ASAP for a discussion.