- London, England
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
- Job Type
- Shaun Hunt
Software Developer. Permanent. Central Government Consultancy. (Remote)
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with a Software Developer on a permanent basis.
The role will see you working with one of our Central Government contracts on a very high-profile and highly visible digital programme working alongside Talent Consulting's Digital Programme team.
As one of our Software developers, you will be pivotal in helping a team deliver first class solutions to our public sector clients. You will be responsible for producing first class Test driven services in Azure adhering to Agile processes, like SCRUM and the usual activities in this framework.
- TDD and Agile working practices
- C# netcore, SOLID principals
- NoSQL db's, CosmosDb, MongoDb
- Automation, CI/CD, monitoring and alerting
- MVC, REST API, Swagger, Messaging platforms, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Kubernetes (and AKS), docker and containerisation
- Team player and able to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Strong communicator, team leader and quick learner
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven and hungry team player to join a fantastic team of likeminded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. We are growing extensively at the moment; as a result, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to progress and develop your skills and career with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about Talent Consulting, and about joining us on our journey, please send your CV to us today.