Software Developer - Manchester - upto £53k package + Benefits
Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client, one the world's leading online companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology and their business does not show signs of stopping down anytime soon. They have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an exceptional online experience.
They are looking for a software developer to develop a number of high-profile sites as well as maintain and improve back-end systems.
You will combine your development experience with product knowledge as they continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
The day to day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced amidst a hardworking and delivery focused company ethos. My client takes on people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges.
In return, you get a salary which is above market rate, the ability to work in an environment which will definitely grow your skill set and opportunities to get promoted to a senior role.
Accommodating no-contact interviews through telephone & Skype so you can stay safe.
Preferred skills and experience
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated and a willingness to always learn.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
- High standards of work and attention to detail.
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong academic background.
- Developing and implementing software on multiple high transaction systems.
- Maintaining and improving existing systems.
- Assisting in investigating live system issues.
- Performing QA of peers code.
- Contributing to ever improving codebases and processes.
Accommodating initial working from home and no delays in onboarding new starters, apply now for an immediate response.