Software Developer (C# / .Net) - Contract - North of England - up to £550 per day
Talent is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Developer on an initial 6-month contract. Based in the North of England, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of high-quality products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development, delivery and maintenance of exceptional software;
- Being responsible for identifying and resolving and queries which arise;
- Taking in active role in all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of working within an agile environment;
- A track record of full lifecycle
- Experience of building microservices
- Worked with Docker, OAuth, Cloud formation AWS Dynamo DB, Gateway, Fargate and Lambda as well as in-depth knowledge of C# and .Net
In addition, the successful candidate will endeavour to make improvements to the existing products
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested in hearing more about the Software Developer (C# /.Net) based in North of England offering up to £425 per day for an initial 6 months contract, please click on the link to apply