(Outside IR35) Software Developer
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Newport/ Remote Working for the foreseeable
- Python/ GCP/ C#/ React
- £23 - £26 pay per hour, 37 hours a week, Outside IR35
We're looking for an experienced developer with solid commercial experience of working on a large scale digital transformation.
Our technology landscape includes GCP using C#, Python, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Native CI/CD tools. Skills we are looking for include:
You must have demonstratable experience in the following areas:
- Expert in software development, in particular, front end development using React and experience in multiple languages, of relevance are C# and Python
- Expert in Infrastructure as Code through Terraform
- Experienced in GCP Cloud practices, architecture design, and associated tools and technologies
- Experienced in containerisation using Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Proficient in Relational Databases, testing frameworks
- Proficient in CI/CD for both service and infrastructure deployments
- Experienced in functional and non-functional testing, BDD, TDD
- Experience of distributed systems and microservice architecture
- Work within a DevOps culture.
- Work in a team to deliver using agile techniques.
- Mentor others in technology approaches
- Ensure best practice is followed
- Implement a wide range of tools, techniques and approaches for test automation.
- Ensure functionality, accessibility, performance and security is a priority to development and throughout the software lifecycle.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Taijaan deCordova today