Talent are working in partnership with a well-established software company in Cheshire who specialise in delivering effective cloud hosted services to the local government and health sector.
- Microsoft Gold Partner of the year
- Northern Tech Top 100 Company
The role -
- Building new features for their bespoke customer account
- Building high-quality front-end applications and back-end services
- Delivering existing software for new customers and building new software for existing customers
- Maintain, monitor and support existing software and deployments
- Taking ownership of projects, interacting with customers, keeping stakeholders informed of progress
Key skills -
- NET and .Net Core (MVC, WebAPI)
- OOP Principles
- Azure services (they use SQL Azure, AppServices, Containers (Docker), Queues)
- Source Control (GIT)
Why join them -
- A software company with a real presence in the Government sector. Some of their customers are the largest authorities in Europe
- All their solutions are hosted in Azure, enabling go live to be time efficient
- You'd be joining a team of 6 expert software developers
- Huge company benefits and security
Full package details -
£30-45k, 1 day a week home working, company laptop, company pension, 22 days leave per annum plus bank holidays, 37.5 hours per week with some flex around core working hours of 9-5.30pm, on-site parking, next to train stations so easily commutable from Manchester/Stockport/Crewe.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered or call 0161 667 6755.