- £500 - £550 per day
- Job Type
- Evie Edwards
- 6 Month Contract for a Public Sector Organisation
- £500-550 per day, outside IR35
- Fully remote working
Our public sector client is looking for experienced, hands-on individuals to provide coaching and support to high performing agile development teams within their software development and engineering practices; With an emphasis on new junior developers joining the organisation. As the Software Development Coach, you will develop and deliver a "grow your own" programme to help introduce and settle new graduate junior developers into the organisation, whilst supporting the development teams alongside.
Skills You Will Need…
- Demonstrable experience in coaching, mentoring and training teams and individuals to improve software
- Experience in a significant role in delivering or leading software development
- Ability to deliver solutions using human-centred, research-driven, inclusive-design practices
- Working knowledge of Digital First or GDS Standards
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity in role and responsibility
Day to Day…
Hands on coaching and support of multiple agile product development teams on modern software development and engineering practices.
Creating workshops to meet the training needs of our product development teams.
Helping teams assess their current practices and abilities, identifying weak spots and potential improvements.
Work with other coaches within the organisation to deliver learning where needed
Coaching teams to improve quality and flow of development through better collaboration and engineering disciplines.
Advising and assisting with the recruitment of software developers
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.