Software Development Project Manager -up to £65k + Bonus + Benefits
North West - Lancashire
You will be ~
- Responsible for taking ownership of running projects through to delivery
- Have experience of working with Agile / Scrum delivery methodologies
- Responsible for planning, managing project deadlines on crucial software development projects.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering business transformation programmes that are underpinned by a technology solutions
- Hands-on experience of managing the end-to-end life-cycle process for technology implementations
- Demonstrable experience of translating complex application functionality into business friendly language
Would you like ~
- To join a new team who are expanding, growing and offer promotion opportunities?
Are You ~
- Looking to join a new team on greenfield projects and take ownership of running software development projects?
In return you will be offered :
- To join a well-established and inspiring organisation
- New Greenfield projects
- Up to £65k package + Bonus
If you are highly organised and enjoy taking responsibility, stimulating and want a new challenging role, then we need to talk - we want your help to continue to grow, this is an opportunity to showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.
If you don't have an up to date CV and would like to enquire more about this role before drafting one up, please get in touch via email or phone to arrange a confidential conversation.
If you have an up to date CV and this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration.