Software Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer / C++ / C# / C / Linux / OOP / microcontrollers / Corwall / Permanent
Salary - £35000 - £45000
Software Engineer - Embedded (C, C++) Spec:
As a software engineer you will contribute to the development of the company's products by designing and implementing embedded software. Working in an Agile development environment you will collaborate with other software engineers, hardware engineers and R&D test engineers. Being passionate about software development and an understanding of embedded firmware design, electronics, prototype development and debugging is essential.
- BA/BSc in Computer science, computer engineering or other related technical discipline
- Worked in an embedded development environment
- Experience of Product Lifecycle Management, graphics or other developmental software
- Detailed understanding of test and release procedures and versions control
- C, C++, C#, Python or Java
- Development of infrastructure within the company
- Experience with configuration, operation, and maintenance of CI environment, GIT and Jenkins
- Ideally experience working with JIRA
- Management of contractors and external resources
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an innovative company in a senior position. Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss further details.
Software Engineer/ Embedded Software Engineer / C++ / C#/ Python / Linux / OOP / Microcontrollers / Cornwall/ Permanent /