Software Engineer (BAW) - Lotus Notes Replacement Project
DBS before starting
Day rates - Inside IR35, negotiable
Duration until 31st March 2022, (end of financial year, likely to extend)
The Lotus Notes Replacement Project (LNRP) team is replacing our Lotus Notes estate which will make extensive use of our IBM BAW technology to develop new business process applications, workflow, user interfaces and logic to deliver a new way of working for a team of 400+ people.
We are looking for contractor who has extensive experience in using IBM BAW technologies to develop business process automation applications
A lot of the requirements for this work have already been developed from the existing Lotus Notes applications
Candidates must be expert in the use of IBM BAW workflow, coaches and reporting, and must be proficient with interfacing BAW with back end services / databases.
It is desirable for candidates to have used IBM Business Automation Insights (BAI) but this is not essential to candidates who have a very strong knowledge of developing business process applications in IBM BAW.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Developing and configuring IBM BAW to develop and deliver specific business process applications to business areas, through the development of workflow, coaches, dashboards and reporting
* Developing / specifying the underlying data models and middleware services which will support the delivery of these business process applications
* Identifying and defining integration points between IBM BAW and the wider architecture of the organisation and working with technical / solution architects to define and develop these integrations
- Use of a IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW) toolset and ability to develop complex business processes and workflow, user interaction (through BAW coaches) and management information / reporting in IBM BAW
- Designing, shaping and improving business processes (working with business end users) to elicit requirements and leverage automation techniques.
- Must have very strong stakeholder engagement skills for working directly with business users to develop the business processes and user interaction.
- Experienced in the use of IBM Business Automation Insights (BAI) or IBM Operational Decision Maker (ODM)