(Outside IR35) Software Developer
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Newport/ Remote Working for the foreseeable
- Developing and configuring IBM BAW and / or WDG Automation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- £23 - £26 pay per hour, 37 hours a week, Outside IR35
We're looking for an experienced software engineer with solid commercial experience of working on Business Support Products. The project will be migrating an existing estate of 60 applications to cloud based tech.
- Developing and configuring IBM BAW and / or WDG Automation to deliver specific applications to business areas.
- Supporting and mentoring colleagues and helping them in the configuration of the automation toolsets.
- Putting in place automation development and configuration standards / best practice, including establishing governance procedures around the use of automation technologies
- Identifying integration points between automation technologies and the wider ONS architecture and working with technical / solution architects to define and develop these integrations.
You must have demonstratable experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of developing business process applications using IBM BAW to an expert level, including business process design, user interaction design, data object development and development of management information as well as defining integration points into other systems.
- Use of IBM Business Automation Insights to development management information dashboards.
- Use of a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) toolset and ability to configure attended / unattended bots and intelligence virtual assistants.
- Experience developing systems of record on cloud platforms (for example, AWS, GCP), exposing CRUD REST APIs and write simple services or define the services which are required to support the automation .
- Working with people to train and develop them in the use of automation tools; demonstrating work and sharing knowledge with the wider organization.
- Designing, shaping and improving business processes (working with business end users) to elicit requirements and leverage automation techniques.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Taijaan deCordova today