Software Engineer in Test - Yorkshire - Up to £45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Test Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will play a key role in producing test specifications, plans and policies.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development team with TDD, helping them with writing test scripts when required;
- Producing automated test scripts to input into an existing automated test environment;
- Executing manual and automated test scripts.
In addition, you will be expected to assist the development team in the analysis and diagnosis of defects.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of API Testing using tools such as Soap UI or Postman;
- A thorough understanding of Gherkin or Cucumber;
- Previously worked within agile methodologies.
In addition, experience of mobile and web testing is preferred along with knowledge of establishing a continuous integration environment.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV