(Inside IR35) Software Developer (Java/Python/GCP) - Public Sector
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Fully Remote Working
- Java, Python coding on GCP platform
- Serverless development (Cloud Technologies)
we am looking for an experienced Software Developer to programme simple, clear and precise code. This engagement is working on a long term, large scale digital transformation project within the public sector.
What you need to know
- Coding experience within Java and Python Frameworks
- Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Technologies)
- Proven track record developing systems to meet user needs for digital services.
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
What you will be doing
You will be at the forefront of developing a brand new system based around Java/Python backend code, working within an AGILE team. You will specialise in backend development and be the subject-matter-expert within this area.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside project managers, business analysts, product owners and other developers.
Experience within DevOps frameworks (Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc) would be a huge bonus
Any experience working within the Government/Public Sector would be another big bonus.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with James today.