Software Engineer - Permanent - North East - £42 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Software Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the North East, the successful candidate will work on some of the organisation's most dynamic projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of using C++;
- Have experience of using Win32 and MFC;
- Work closely with a team of Software Engineers and play a key role in shaping the organisations roadmap;
- Act as a mentor for more junior members of the team;
- Promote the values and culture of the organisation throughout the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, as they undergo their next phase of development.
As well as offering a base salary of up to £42 000, this position offers an attractive benefits package including a pension, 25 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy 5 more) and a bonus (of up to 15%). In addition, there is flexible working hours, social events and access to the on site gym.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone, in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV