**MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE**
Software Engineers - SC Cleared
- Support, manage and maintain the application
- Central government
- Python experience
- Remote working
£450-£550 per day - Inside IR35
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for an Application Engineer. Responsible for supporting, managing and maintain the application during the full product lifecycle.
Working with the team to develop and improve runbooks, help with continual service improvements, troubleshoot and problem manage.
The role will suit an Application Engineer with some of the following technical skills / experience:
An application operations engineer is required to help support, manage and maintain the application during the full product lifecycle.
- Python, with specific experience of using python for website/ui development
- Solid experience of aiohttp and CA-UI
- SAML with python/aiohttp would be useful
- Jinja - we use and debug it for the most part, so knowledge of it could be a desirable for support
- Demonstrable experience of support and development in a Cloud environment, preferably Google Cloud Platform
If you hold SC Clearance and you are an Application Engineer that is interested in this role please do not hesitate to send in your CV.