This role is remote but you may be required to occasionally visits the HQ in Manchester City centre.
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
In a nutshell, I am looking for a Software Engineer, but more precisely an innovator!
In this case, their growth as a business is public and substantial, they have a multi-year product development strategy and they GET IT. All products are adapted to their customers globally and they supply a large product line, that keeps on increasing with their desire to grow an already huge user base!
They want to work with technology enthusiasts, and they're not shy about what they want for their company…
I am looking to speak to pure software engineers who have a real passion for technology, engineers who have an innovative mindset, engineers who are ready to learn what is needed to provide the best solution.
You would have:
- Experience developing as part of the team and within an Agile environment.
- Worked across the full SDLC from estimation through to testing and release.
- Experience in software design, testing, documentation, integration and architecture
- Worked with a specific programming language (Node, PHP, Ruby, Java...) but an understanding that not all solutions can be based on one language.
- Actively promote the right way of applying software engineering methodologies (CI/CD, TDD/BDD,
- An understanding and awareness in platform migration
Bonus: Azure, Typescript, microservices, Docker, Serverless, PHP, e-commerce technologies (Magento, Shopify...), public speaking.
Apply with your latest CV and we can run through the details.