Software Engineering Project Manager
Competitive salary + Benefits package
I am working on behalf of one of my interactive and digital clients who are currently looking for a Technical Senior Project Manager who will be working at the heart of our clients software development life cycle, creating plans, monitoring progress, and coordinating test and releases.
This position is suitable for a Senior Project Managers with at least several years of experience in a software engineering environment. If you take pride in delivering high quality software on time and on budget and you are excited at the prospect of looking for ways to improve existing processes and tools then this role is ideal for you.
- Solid experience as a Project Manager within a software engineering environment
- You'll need to be passionate about project management
- A track record of delivering projects under budget and on schedule.
- Experience of project managing multiple complex software development projects in parallel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of using Agile methods in software development, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Experience of Jira, Confluence
- Experience of working with projects that use or (ideally) contribute to open source
- Experience of working with teams and stakeholders in multiple global locations
- Post graduate project management qualifications (APM, Scrum certification etc.)
- Experience of improving project management and development processes used by development teams
- Line Management of staff
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.