- Outstanding permanent opportunity within a national brand on the cutting edge of product development.
- Opportunity to shape development team to be the best they can be…a real legacy defining role.
- Varied tech stack across Java, iOS, Android, Vue.js, Node.js and more
- Flexible remote options available.
- £70,000-75,000 + excellent benefits.
Talent is proud to partner with a national household brand, looking for an experienced software development/engineering lead. This is not a 'hands on' code writing role, but a position for someone from that development background, helping to coach, mentor and inspire their team.
Managing a team of 5-10 at varying levels (Junior right up to Principal Developer) across Java, iOS, Android, Vue.js, Node.js and more
This role is about leading and developing people to be the best they can be.
The ideal individual will have a natural ability to lead heavily technical engineers- building trust, delivering honest feedback and coach them to consciously evolve and improve their already 'best in class' output.
The Person we need
- Proven background in building high-performing cross functional development teams.
- Expert coaching and mentoring engineers within an agile delivery environment.
- Ability to facilitate complex technical issues and requirements to cross disciplined, multileveled individuals across the business.
- Hands on coding/engineering background covering Java, iOS, Android, Vue.js, Node.js, etc.
This is not suitable for senior engineer looking to move up into first-time management. But a manager looking to inspire a product development team with an innovative and exciting roadmap for 2022 and beyond.
If this is a role you feel well suited to, please apply with an up-to-date CV.