- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Mihai Iacob
- 9 days ago
Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client, one the world's leading online companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology and their business does not show signs of stopping down anytime soon. They have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an exceptional online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
If you are a Test Analyst with experience in testing web applications on desktop & mobile platforms and want to work in a busy environment which provides plenty of opportunity for growth into a leadership position, get in touch!
We are able to accomodate no-contact interviews in the form of telephone & Skype calls so you can still interview if you need to stay away from others.
- Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
- Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard.
- Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
- Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
- Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
- Reporting testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within the test team.
- Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Commercial software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing.
- Commercial experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
- Experience of testing large scale global websites.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
- Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to own personal development.