My client, one the world's leading online companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology and their business does not show signs of slowing down anytime soon. They have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an exceptional online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
If you are a Test Analyst with experience in testing web applications on desktop & mobile platforms and want to work in a busy environment which provides plenty of opportunity for growth into a leadership position, get in touch!
We are able to accomodate no-contact interviews & remote start in the form of telephone & Skype calls so you can stay safe and working.
- Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
- Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard.
- Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
- Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
- Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
- Reporting testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within the test team.
- Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Commercial software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing.
- Commercial experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
- Experience of testing large scale global websites.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
- Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to own personal development.