Spring is here! Is it time for that new testing opportunity you've been waiting for?
My client, one the world's leading online companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. They have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
They are passionate about their brand, their product, customers and employees, and they want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
If you are a Test Analyst with experience in testing a range of web applications on desktop & mobile platforms and want to work in a busy environment which provides plenty of opportunity for growth into a leadership position, get in touch!
- Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
- Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard.
- Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
- Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
- Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
- Reporting testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
- Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within the test team.
- Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Commercial software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing.
- Commercial experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
- Experience of testing large scale global websites.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
- Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
- Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to own personal development.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of payments testing.
- Experience of Security suite browser testing.
- Experience of working with automated testing tools.
- Experience of mobile testing.