To test all software development conducted within the IT department prior to release to preserve business functionality, utility and warranty, and to maintain continuity.
- To robustly test all software and programming applications prior to release ensuring functional requirements are met and development standards are maintained.
- To write and execute test plans, monitoring any effect of change to prevent disruption to utility data integrity, or functionality.
- To design or specify test methods for software inspection, verification and validation.
- To document test results effectively and accurately.
You will need:
- Previous experience in a testing role
- ISTQB Foundation in software testing preferable.
- Previous experience using SQL
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.