Software Tester/Test Analyst/Test Engineer
Our client based in Stoke-on-Trent are searching for a number of Software Testers to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and well-established company who are a market leading giant.
It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding, which is a real win
Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the money they invest into training, upskilling and general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for testing a number of projects across a range of products.
- Producing test scripts and test plans to a high standard.
- Carry out quality testing on projects and issues.
- Conducting regression testing where appropriate.
- Strong experience using Jira to manage defects on a daily basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- Web and Mobile testing experience (testing large scale websites would be a bonus)
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of preparing test scripts, test plans and defect reports.
- Respond well to changing requirements.
What are the benefits?
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Income protection
- Eye care
If you are interested in learning more about this role send your CV across and I will give you a call!