Solution Architect. Digital Solutions, Central Government. Contract. Remote.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way. We work with a wide range of Central Government clients across the UK designing and delivering Enterprise digital solutions.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won for 2022 and beyond, we are looking to continue on our growth journey with Solution Architects on contract.
- Analyse, advise and build upon the security of current cloud solutions.
- Create security policies alongside the Cloud architect on new architectural designs.
- Produce detailed documentation to GDS standards, and present these to senior stakeholders
- Assist in developing orchestration and automation solutions.
- Troubleshoot network and infrastructure issues.
- Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Communicate any security incidents with the team and necessary staff
- Report on evaluations and recommendations for improvement
Objectives: Services are required to:
Investigate, prototype and document viable options to provide the functionality outlined above, ensuring the architecture and service is robust, resilient, secure and scalable.
Subject to the acceptance of a proposed architecture, a High Level Design will be required in readiness for Beta which details the various components of the service.
If you have experience of working in Central Government or Public Sector environments, or have worked to GDS standards, this would be highly desirable although not essential.
This is an amazing opportunity for a proven Solution Architect to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. You will be invited to help shape the future of the organisation and be involved with Client bids and presentations for new contract opportunities.