We are partnered with a hugely successful and global business based in multiple locations worldwide
As a business, they focus on Business Operations, Business Transformation and Digital Enterprise
Combining experience of real-world practical application with high value delivery and end-to-end solutions for customers, they offer global thinking and local strategy that delivers the best outcomes to their customer base - and are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join the team and share in that vision
They are an end-to- end partner, so you will need experience with having being envolved with a project from start to finish- All the way from proposal to hand over and support !
In return, there is plenty of room for growth, training opportunities, the opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech and gain plenty of experience in a large, enterprise-level organisation with some really complex projects
People who are being interviewed for this role have operated as a solution architect for quite a while, and will need experience with the following:
- Exposure to electricity, gas or water utilities projects
- Ability to develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team, then design a solution for a system.
- Understanding client needs to design, implement and support business processes with a solution focus
- Engaging with a client, delivery team and other stakeholders to drive bid solutioning workshops and gather/map detailed requirements into the solution
- Asset Management Products like SAP PM, Maximo at process/functional level
Sound like you ?