6 month contract (remote)
outside of IR35
Fancy being part of the next online giant?
I'm currently working with an online ecommerce organisation and looking to recruit a Solutions Architect, to support them on their exciting growth.
You will work alongside their development and DevOps teams to aid in delivering the most effective and performant software possible. You will lead the design and build of their key applications and integrations identifying the best solutions to meet the business needs with a commercial and security conscious approach as well as best technological direction.
They are looking for somebody to:
- Design the product solution/Software Architecture
- Oversight and approval of all final products before formal launch
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software providing technical leadership across Software Architecture
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently, fine tune existing product design to ensure a productive workplace
- Works closely with the wider business to improve business software processes and interactions
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding
- Ensuring software security by ensuring security by design is included in approach
- Data modelling and data architecture design and implementation,
- Documentation of solution (i.e., design patterns, application architecture, data modelling, etc.)
- Have worked in an architectural role with previous experience in software development
- Strong experience of PHP and MySQL and a clear understanding of the limitations of these technologies as well as experience of trouble shooting issues
- Experience in designing and implementing software applications
- Experience overseeing customised development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience analysing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Broad range of experience in IT architecture and ideally a good understanding of GCP
They are looking to move quickly with this and would be looking to arrange interviews, week commencing 25th October.