We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end-to-end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology. You will be playing a part in delivering the security strategy to any one of our central government clients across the UK as they embark upon, and develop their own Cloud offerings to the UK public.
Start 4th Jan to 31st March with the likelihood of extension.
- Lead in Active Directory designing, Architecture Solutions, Integration with platforms & Applications
- Lead initiatives as a technical expert and SME on enterprise projects pertaining to Active Directory, AD tools, certificates, system management, capacity planning, identity and access management solutions.
- Architect, design and build a secure and robust enterprise Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Enterprise directory and third-party software utilities.
- Perform infrastructure service implementations, performance analysis and optimization, monitoring, issue resolution,
- Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Leads design activities, collaborates with cross-functional teams, SI's and vendors.
- Identify areas for improvement and maturation of existing processes by leveraging scripting and automation
- Government experience, familiarity with GDS
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.