Cloud Architect / Architect / SAAS / CPQ
A chance to work on cutting edge and complex digital transformation engagements, lead solution architecture, produce Solution Designs for Cloud and Front Office and ensure the solution is aligned to the enterprise data strategy and adheres to IT standards and principles.
An experienced cloud architect who is able to make an immediate impact, is well versed in various architecture tools and techniques, and has full experience of the software development lifecycle. The architect should have an understanding of the SAAS and subscription model and CRM. He should be confident and able to work and lead on a waterfall / agile project and be a strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
The main activities expected for the role are:
- Produce Approach document setting out the approach to architecture
- Develop high-level solution overview providing as-is, transitional and target architecture views, ensuring alignment to initiative scope and Enterprise Architecture guardrails.
- Provision of architecture consultancy to the initiative, influencing scoping and approach discussions.
- Ensuring all architecture artefacts are taking through the appropriate Design governance.
- Conduct and participate in workshops.
- Delivery of the architecture solution delivering the appropriate architectural documentation for the project or initiative in alignment with client IT standards e.g. Technical Options, High Level Designs, Solution Intent and Context.
- Documentation of reusable architectures being implemented by the initiative, including design patterns, foundational designs, architecture standards and guidelines.
- Documentation of all architecture diagrams within the enterprise EA tool standard using the Enterprise EA repository.
- Provision of architecture consultancy to the project or initiative ensuring architecture is actively shaping the project or initiative.
- Collaborative working with the business analysts and project team to ensure that the architecture is fit for purpose and informs the requirements.
- Provision of data mapping between systems and interfaces as required by the project or initiative.
- Data architecture assurance and support during the delivery phase of the project or initiative, ensuring appropriate use of enterprise architecture guardrails.
- Ensure all architecture artefacts are taking through the appropriate Design governance.
- Conduct solution architecture workshops aimed at capturing the information as stated above
- Complete the solution response to a requirements traceability matrix to ensure all requirements have been considered and traced
- Strong knowledge in IT architecture and standards, IT applications, Cloud and Subscription model.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, requiring flexible thinking and regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of the technologies within the Manfuacturing domain and the industry initiatives as well as IT architecture and consolidation needs
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage ambiguity to drive conversations forward
- Excellent team player who possess strong interpersonal skills
- Good experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of diagramming tools for architecture - Visio, Archimate etc.,
- Knowledge of working with architecture management tools and repositories
Nice to Have Skills
- Azure certifications
- AWS or other Cloud certifications
- Experience on Industrial and Manufacturing domain
Cloud Architect, Architect, CPQ, Salesforce