- 6 Month Contract, Outside IR35 and with remote working
- Career defining opportunity to work on an innovative & rewarding national project.
- Opportunity to take ownership of how the Open Source solution is designed, configured, and implemented.
- Product is an open-source Identity and Access Management (IdAM) system based
- Previous experience architecting a UK Central Government solution essential
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to play an integral part within a critical, web based project within the UK Government. The departments strategic IdAM solution is deployed on Azure and built on NodeJS.
The Skills you will need
* Work closely with business analyst and Product Owner.
* Significant expertise in senior stakeholder management and communication (both written and verbal) inputting into the overall delivery roadmap.
* Support service assessment and demonstrate, through design artefacts, alignment to GDS standards.
* Provide solution architecture services to the Legacy IdAM (IAM) Solutions decommissioning efforts.
* Assess technical feedback for the solution to proceed in development.
* Provide challenge and support to service delivery teams.
* Providing architecture consultancy on an ad-hoc basis, to support ongoing service delivery.
* Architectural Design of Identity Solution using Azure AD B2C, Azure Functions and Azure API Management.
* Experience using Azure Service Bus and Customized Index on Azure Cognitive Search.
* Designing new integrations with other services using Azure Service Bus and Azure Logic Apps.
Next Steps: If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Taijaan ASAP.