Solution Architect - Oracle Cloud (SC Cleared)
6 month contract (extensions)
Remote - OUTSIDE IR35
Great opportunity with a civil service organisation to work as part of an Agile delivery team as Solution Architect working in line to develop solution designs in accordance with the key architecture principles set up in relation to the project.
About the role:
- Develop key artefacts that underpin and support the Programme's key Architecture Principles; these will be in the form of solution designs and standards.
- Clarifying business requirements where gaps are identified, determining the best outcome solution
- Identify key solutions, logging and making key design decisions to conclusion
- Peer reviews the designs and solutions of his/her peers and provides relevant constructive feedback as necessary, focusing on a solution outcome, avoiding amplification of irrelevant or edge case detail,
- Participate in the Design Authority as a key core member to ensure that relevant designs meet with the Programme's overarching goals.
- All round responsibility for the quality of the solution
- Identify and manage risks to the solution architecture
Key stakeholder management relationships
- Designing roadmaps
SC/DV Clearance is a MUST
Multi supplier, multi release experience with Oracle Cloud solutions
Payroll solutions, ERP and HCM knowledge in the Oracle Fusion product set (MUST)
Senior stakeholder experience with a solution focused mindset
Experience delivery results across a diverse multi workstream team
Experience of data use and attention to detail in decision making
Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
Anticipates need to re-prioritize; can shift gears and comfortably makes decisions based on new information
* TOGAF qualified or equivalent is an advantage