Solution Delivery Lead
March 2021 (plus potential extensions)
Fantastic engagement with a division in the civil service that is going through a large systems transformation - build technology solutions that deliver ICT capability in support of required business outcomes.
They are looking for an experienced Solution Delivery Team Lead to manage the technical delivery of multiple technical project work packages.
- To design, plan, build, and transition all technology change programmes and projects.
- Cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders, by addressing issues, and implementing effective communication strategies.
- Develop technology roadmaps that support ICT strategy implementation and industry best practice, ensuring compliance and support with corporate objectives.
- Successful commercial technical delivery of large-scale ICT programmes and projects including responsibility for budgets circa £5M.
- Extensive technical knowledge and exposure to a wide range of technology platforms and solutions.
- Experience of successfully enabling organisational change through development and delivery of ICT strategy and associated solutions.
- A track record of developing strong working relationships with a wide number of stakeholders, internal and external.
- SC Clearance would be advantageous.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you