- Bracknell, Berkshire
- £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 18 days ago
Competitive salary + benefits
Due to high growth and a huge drive to invest in our client's technology they are now looking for a Solutions Architect to join their growing team in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be an end to end Solution Architect across data, business logic and presentation.
- Have a deep understanding of and experience in enterprise level solution architecture, for Web, PaaS, Saas, digital, and mobile applications.
- Experienced at working within an agile software development team, producing web facing enterprise Saas/Paas solutions.
- The ability to understand business needs and product roadmaps, to design system level architecture across a whole eco system of solutions, sub systems, services, components, integrations, etc
- Able to work out what components, services, 3rd party solutions, integrations should be implemented, and design how will they work together. Produce an overall solution map.
- Capable of communicating the product, platform, and eco-system, level architecture into the technical team, to assist with technical architecture and design.
- In depth experience of designing and implementing Microservices & related solutions
- Understand data, data design, big data, analytics, visualisation, BI, etc
- Working with, and leading think to, development teams so they can design technical solutions.
- Excellent stake holder communication skills, able to interact with anyone, to CEO level. Comfortable interacting with clients and other external parties.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. Our client is currently conducting interviews by video and happy to onboard the successful candidate for this role remotely until government guidelines have changed.