Solutions Architect | Senior Solutions Architect
North // Fully Remote
Up to £60-95k DOE
What will YOU be doing?
You will provide a complete Solution Architecture service to clients across a range of industries enabling them to build their business though technology. You will have ownership of products and solutions and be able to define Solution Architecture frameworks based on interaction with senior stakeholders and agreed deliverables. You will shape, lead and deliver value to your clients using a pragmatic approach to technology strategy and solutions.
If successful YOU will have the following:
- Experience as a Solution Architect working with large organizations
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders to collaborate on solutions
- An analytical mind, ability to analyze and advise on technology solution
- Ability to build and deliver strategy and roadmaps
- Experience developing high-level solution overview providing as-is, transitional and target architecture views, ensuring alignment to Enterprise Architecture guardrails.
- Provision of architecture consultancy to the initiative, influencing scoping and approach discussions.
- Ability to lead in the development of collateral to support go to market propositions and service offerings
- Experience of working across varied technology domains such as Business Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Integration and Security
Benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 5% Pension scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
This is a permanent role, working on a remote basis.
This role does not offer sponsorship.
Up to £95,000
North England // Fully Remote