Solutions Architect | Senior Solutions Architect | Up to 95k + Benefits
London Based // Remote Working
My client is currently seeking Solution Architects at all levels to join their team. You should have previous experience as Solution Architect working with large organisations in digital transformation initiatives in a leadership capacity. You will ideally have consulting experience working with senior stakeholders and C-Suite executives.
Who will you be joining?
The consultancy practice you will be joining helps clients to reimagine, redefine and transform their businesses through technology. They bring unparalleled levels of insight, innovation and delivery velocity to help their clients become digital leaders and enable them to create disruption within their industry. They do this by employing the best people in the industry working with a simple minded focus and a pragmatic, hands on approach to delivering technology strategy and solutions.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Providing technology leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice and solution designs
- Shaping, leading and delivering value through technology advisory consultancy and through guiding transformational delivery engagements
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills at senior levels that will enable consensus building and shaping technology direction
- Translating Enterprise Architecture deliverables into high and low level solution designs
- Leading in the development and presentation of client proposals
- Leading in the development of collateral to support Technology Consulting 'go to market' propositions and service offerings
What will you bring?
- Experience of working across varied technology domains such as Business Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Integration and Security
- Experience in the use of cloud technologies, cloud strategies and solution development
- Experience in using technologies such as big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and automation in engagements
- Experience of providing technology leadership in complex £mm+ projects and programmes with large teams and multi-vendor environments
- Experience in senior stakeholder management at C-Suite level
- Able to demonstrate credible presence and gravitas, with a confident leadership style with a high level of professionalism and a team player approach
- Structured Thinking and Presentation - comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to provide structure and frame thinking logically and effectively.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus Scheme depending on level
- 22 - 25 days annual leave depending on level
This is a permanent role, working on a hybrid basis.
This role does not offer sponsorship.
Up to £95,000
London // Remote Working