Are you a Technical Architect looking for a fresh challenge?
This organisation are growing rapidly via acquisition and are embarking on a massive transformation journey to align their technology platforms.
They are looking to hire a number of people to join their enterprise architecture team, focussing on designing solutions to meet both their customers, and their own needs.
You will be exposed to a broad range of technologies across both infrastructure & application environments. This will include supporting them in their move to a cloud- based environment.
The following experience is important;
- Experience of solution architecture in Infrastructure or Application Architecture designs
- Experience of prioritising and responding to business and technology strategies
- Experience of technical ownership for Infrastructure/application projects including architecture, HLD/LLD, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as Oracle, Azure and AWS, including SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security & other subject matter experts
- Collaborating within the Architecture Team to enhance & build the technical capability of the business
The company are the leader in their sector and have 15 locations across the UK so are very flexible on location / remote working.
They are a big investor in training and development so will support you in terms of qualifications (eg. Azure, TOGAF, CompTIA etc).
Please apply now for a swift response.