- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 19 days ago
SQL Database Developer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £50 000
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a SQL Database Developer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for interpreting large masses of data and working out how to extract and transform the information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development of SQL Server Solutions allowing large amounts of data to be processed;
- Using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SQL Agent in order to develop business solutions;
- Ensuring that code is accurate via quality assurance.
You will also work alongside various team members on multi developer projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial database development experience with SQL 2012 (or any subsequent versions).
- Experience working on large data sets. This should be millions of rows ideally;
- Excellent T-SQL skills and be skilled at using SSIS, SSRS and SQL Agent.
In addition, the candidate will be proactive and have examples of where a recent suggestion has been implemented and benefitted the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a bonus and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will be performed online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV .