SQL DBA - Permanent - Manchester - upto £55k package + benefits
Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Manchester based organisation that is looking to recruit a SQL DBA on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the development team in order to optimise the development lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include
- Playing a key role in the development and design of new components. Alternatively you may be asked to improve existing components in a platform which will be scalable;
- Be responsible for and drive of the database schema and architecture for the specific software modules;
- Work closely with the development and product management teams in order to develop the desired functionality - this is expected to be of a high quality.
The successful candidate will have experience of
- Creating and developing MS SQL Server databases;
- SQL and DB queries and tuning.
In return, you get a salary which is above market rate, the ability to work in an environment which will definitely grow your skill set and opportunities to get promoted to a senior role.
Accommodating no-contact interviews through telephone & Skype so you can stay safe.
This role offers a base salary + bonus an attractive benefits package including a pension, private healthcare and flexible working hours.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested apply now for an immediate response.
Accommodating initial working from home and no delays in onboarding new starters.