SQL DBA - Permanent - Cheshire - Up to £50k (Dependent on exp)
Talent International is working with a leading software company that is looking for a SQL Database Administrator on a permanent basis. Based in Cheshire, the successful candidate will work closely with the IT department in order to develop solutions and decide on infrastructure decisions.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the development team in order to design, maximise and implement SQL servers for the product platform;
- Ensure that the databases are working well and are scalable;
- Assist with deployments to the database during software releases and updates.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working with MS SQL Server 2014 (or above);
- Managing SQL Servers including server configuration, optimistaion and backups;
- Using AlwaysOn availability.
In addition, any data warehouse, Devops and Jira experience is desirable although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV