- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000.00 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 21 days ago
SQL DBA - Permanent - Manchester - £55 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Manchester based organisation that is looking to recruit a SQL DBA on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the development team in order to optimise the development lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include
- Playing a key role in the development and design of new components. Alternatively you maybe asked to improve existing components in a platform which will be scalable;
- Be responsible for and drive of the database schema and architecture for the specific software modules;
- Work closely with the development and product management teams in order to develop the desired functionality - this is expected to be of a high quality.
The successful candidate will have experience of
- Creating and developing MS SQL Server databases;
- SQL and DB queries and tuning.
In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to have an excellent understanding of data modelling and data schemea design.
This role offers a based salary of up to £55 000 and an attractive benefits package including a pension, private healthcare and flexible working hours.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV