- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 23 days ago
SQL Server Developer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £50 000
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation that is looking to recruit a SQL Server Developer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in a number of exciting projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development and maintenance of data solutions using, amongst others, SQL Server;
- Ensuring that any documentation produced is kept up to date;
- Helping to produce solutions which are consistent with the company's standards.
You will also work closely with the team on a number of projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial database development experience;
- A proven track record of working with complex OLTP data models;
- Knowledge of SQL Server performance monitoring, query turning and SQL Server Internals
Experience with T-SQL and execution plan analysis is also desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a bonus and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will be performed online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV .