SQL Server Developer - Manchester - upto £48k + Bonus + Benefits
Leading online company is recruiting for SQL Server Developers at any level from Junior to Senior.
You will be responsible for the design and development of data centric solutions in response to varied business problems, utilising SQL Server.
- Primary responsibility is to design/develop data centric solutions in response to varied business problems, utilising SQL Server
- Working alongside other members of the team on multi developer projects
- Analysis and troubleshooting of poorly performing queries/stored procedures/batch jobs/reports etc.
- Responsible for developing ETL routines / processes
- Responsible for developing solutions in line with departmental standards, adhering to the development process
- Responsible for the reporting of activity and trends on the servers/databases to enable both reactive and proactive management of change
- Development of business facing reports (using SSRS, SSIS and SQL Agent)
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
- 5+ years of commercial database development experience with at least 3 years with SQL server 2008 R2 (or later)
- Advanced T-SQL and execution plan analysis skills
- Experience of working with DSS/Reporting systems
- Experience of working with complex OLTP data models
- Experience of SQL Server performance monitoring and query tuning
- Analytical thinking
- Experience of working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a continually changing, reactive environment
- Display a flexible, can do attitude towards work
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving industry leader who can provide a varied, challenging role with excellent potential for career and personal development.
Initially working from home - apply now for an immidate response.