Sr Network Security Engineer - W. Midlands - Up to £60k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Network Security Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the Midlands, the successful candidate will have work on any incidents relating to network security.
In addition, you will lead on the delivery of a number of projects and work closely with stakeholders - both internal and external - in order to improve the overall security.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the review of existing security protocols and ensuring they adhere to industry standards;
- Reviewing existing standards and providing recommendations when needed;
- Providing 3rd line support on any incidents which may arise.
In addition, you will lead on the design and delivery of a number of projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- WAF, IDS / IPS, DDos Migration;
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet);
- TCP / IP, HTTP
In addition, knowledge of PCI DSS ISO 27001 is preferred although not essential.
This role offers a base salary of up to £60 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including a bonus and pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If successful, you will work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.