- £17 - £19 per hour + Inside iR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 11 days ago
Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Newport - Remote for foreseeable
Start: April 2021
Finish: September 2021
£17-19 per hour. Inside IR35
HEO: The purpose of this role is to deliver effective stakeholder engagement, maintaining constant dialog with ONS' communication directorate for the delivery of messages both internally and externally.
* Leading divisional internal and external stakeholder engagement activities, liaising with ONS' communication business partners as required, specifically:
* Divisional stakeholder engagement across the ONS and wider government.
* Establishment of key messages and channels to disseminate them.
* Stakeholder mapping and outward facing engagement activities.
* Activities with subject experts for e.g. consultation on divisional outputs,
* Maintain and monitor external facing presence (e.g. blogs, slack channel, etc).
* Drafting materials and general briefings for national and international audiences, ensuring consistency of language.
* Evaluating materials and processes already in place and enhancing wherever necessary
* Deliver and implement divisional communication plan.
* Activities to raise internal awareness of the division's work, including targeted meetings and presentations. The HEO post will also have the additional responsibilities:
The HEO post will also have the additional responsibilities:
* Horizon scan, harvest and distil information on key divisional developments and events in UK, UN region and globally
* Line management responsibilities Person Specification Skills and Experience The following skills and experience will be relevant for both the HEO and EO posts: Essential
Person Specification (skills and experience)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate positive outcomes
* Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including government bodies
* Experience of utilising a range of software titles to provide engaging and digestible content
* Experience of using and maintaining document management systems such as SharePoint
The following skills and experience will be relevant for the HEO post:
* Experience of developing and implementing a stakeholder engagement strategy
* An ability to develop and embed a framework of principle that harmonise the format and content of Data
Leadership and Communicating and Influencing
Making Effective Decisions
Managing a Quality Service