STIBO Step Developer / Engineer / Architect
Hybrid Working // London
My client is currently seeking MDM Developers and Architects to join their team. You should have previous hands on experience working with large organisations in STEP initiatives. You will ideally have consulting experience working with senior stakeholders and executives.
What will your responsibilities be?
- STIBO STEP implementations for clients
- Strong in STEP configuration management
- Troubleshooting and debugging of application
- Prepare the LLD detailed design documents based on HLD
- Drive the discussion with architect and business
- Develop components inventory for the code to be developed tying it to the non-functional requirements
- Perform sampling of data to understand the character quality of the data project dependent in the absence of data analyst or designer
- Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project
Benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Care
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 22 - 25 days annual leave depending on level
Please apply with an up to date CV below and we can get the ball rolling for you..
This is a permanent role, working on a hybrid basis.
This role does can offer sponsorship